Schuf Fetterolf Special Valves
Fetterolf Corporation is a proud member of the SchuF Group. SchuF was established in 1911 in a small town close to Frankfurt. For Over 100 years SchuF has designed and manufactured industrial valves of the highest quality that set standards in valve performance in the most severe service applications.
Key SchuF Subsidiaries
- Fetterolf Corporation - Group specialist for soft sealing valves as well as application lead for PVC, TDI/MDI, HDPE, tank storage valves and special polymers such as Latex, Kevlar and advanced Nylons
- La TecnoValvo - based in Italy, they produce many unique valves and are the application specialist for Polypropylene
- SchuF Armaturen - the HQ of the Group that specializes in in control valves as well as customized valves for severe service. They are application experts in PTA, most polymers and heavy oil upgrading
- SchuF India - our main Asian manufacturing site that specialises in manual valves, blowdown, changeover, ball and sampling valves.
- SchuF Valve Technology - the disc bottom outlet and globe valve specialist for the Group. They also have a special application focus on valves for the Pharmaceutical industry with many unique patents
- SchuF UK - designs and manufactures pneumatic and hydraulic actuators for the Group
- Sales and support offices: SchuF China, SchuF Middle East, SchuF South East Asia, SchuF USA to mention a few
Sorry, there is no product in this collection